New apartments for sale in Edinburgh City Centre - The Playfair at Donaldson's.
- Winners of 2019 RICs Awards Scotland - Residential Category
- Winners of 2018 WhatHouse? Awards - Gold for Best Renovation
- Winners of 2018 Scottish Home Awards for Apartment Development of the Year
- Winners of 2018 Scottish Home Awards for Renovation of the Year
- Winners of 2018 The Herald Property Awards Scotland for the Judges' Award
The Playfair at Donaldson’s is an outstanding building of palatial elegance. With its majestic character and architectural heritage, located on the western boundary of the Edinburgh World Heritage Site, it is recognised as one of the most important landmark buildings in the city.
Every month we are welcoming new residents to this iconic building. Each apartment has been designed to optimise natural light, making the most of the period windows and impressive proportions of the historic building. The contemporary design of the apartments provides a striking contrast to the building's exterior. The living spaces have been stylishly designed to be practical and functional for modern life.
Ideally located just west of Edinburgh City Centre, the Category A listed Playfair building includes a collection of apartments designed to provide fantastic panoramic views across Edinburgh and the Pentland Hills, on to an attractive internal courtyard, and sweeping lawns leading to period gate lodges.
*Terms and conditions apply.