You’ve found your dream City & Country home, now you face the challenge of selling your existing property. Relax and let us take care of it with Assisted Move.
Assisted Move offers the chance to exclusively reserve the home of your choice for a period of six weeks whilst we help you sell your current property. You can then relax knowing that your dream home is off the market and that you have a dedicated team working to get you moving as simply and quickly as possible – we’ll even contribute towards estate agent fees.*
Having a property to sell shouldn’t stop you from reserving your perfect City & Country home.
It couldn’t be simpler:
- Choose your dream City & Country home
- We will appoint local agents to carry out a valuation of your property
- Based on two independent valuations, we will tell you our recommended marketing price for your home and our suggested selling agent
- If you are happy to proceed, you appoint the recommended agent and reserve your chosen plot under our Assisted Move scheme
- You pay a holding deposit, complete an Assisted Move Agreement and we remove your new City & Country home from the market for a period of 6 weeks
- We will liaise with you and your estate agent to support you in selling your own home
- When the sale of your old property is agreed, you complete a reservation form, and your holding deposit becomes a reservation fee
- When you complete on the sale of your old home, City & Country will contribute toward your estate agent fees
- Move into your beautiful new City & Country home
We’ll work with you to support you through the process. If a suitable buyer is not found during the agreed reservation period, we will talk to you and agree whether to extend the period or end the reservation and refund your deposit.
*Terms and conditions apply – please click here to find out more.