New homes for sale between Midhurst and Haslemere
- Winners of 2017 Sussex Heritage Trust Award for Best Landscape & Gardens
- Winners of 2016 WhatHouse? Awards for Best Renovation
- Winners of 2016 Sussex Heritage Trust Award for Best Large Scale Residential Development
- Winners of 2016 Evening Standard Award for Best Conversion and Best out of London Home
- Winners of 2015 WhatHouse? Awards for Best Renovation and Best Partnership Scheme
King Edward VII Estate sits within the South Downs National Park (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) in West Sussex, between Haslemere and Midhurst. It comprises a unique mix of Grade II and II* Listed buildings which have been meticulously restored and converted into exceptional apartments, duplexes and houses combining all the original character features of the existing buildings with stylish modern specifications.
In addition to the private homes at King Edward VII Estate there are also a collection of fantastic communal areas and facilities including a private gym, concierge service, landscaped gardens, and a boutique lounge where residents can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee from the servery. With Planning Permission approved, residents will also soon be able to enjoy a range of leisure facilities located within the historic former Chapel, including a swimming pool and café* and there are also long-term plans for a tennis court.
These extensive internal communal spaces mean home owners can cost effectively own their own piece of history with all the space and luxuries normally associated with a much larger home.
The gardens, originally planted by the acclaimed horticulturalist Gertrude Jekyll, have been replanted and are once again coming to life for all residents to enjoy.
*Café subject to stage of development and suitable provider.