Make a chain-free move with Part Exchange*
What is Part Exchange*?
Part Exchange* is a service that allows you to move chain-free into your chosen City & Country home and is designed to give you ultimate peace of mind.
What are the benefits of Part Exchange*?
- A guaranteed buyer for your current home
- Part Exchange* removes the unpredictability and long conveyancing time associated with a traditional sale
- You can relax and plan your onward move into your new City & Country property with confidence and certainty
- A chain-free and hassle-free move
- Enjoy living in your current home until your new home is ready to move into
- Access your current home for up to 14 days post completion to make your move into your City & Country home easier and less stressful.
How does it work?
- Step 1 – Speak to our Sales Executives and they will out you in touch with our Part Exchange agent, who can provide a free, no obligation appraisal
- Step 2 – Experienced Underwriters, 2 local Estate Agents and a RICS Surveyor will value your home
- Step 3 – A final guaranteed offer is made based on these valuations
- Step 4 – If you accept the offer, specialist solicitors can complete the offer in a number of days or on a chose date (subject to build completion date of your new home)
- Step 5 – You could receive a contribution towards your legal fees
- Step 6 – Move into your new City & Country home on a pre-agreed date with our Sales Executives.
Part Exchange* is currently only available at our Manningtree Park development. Please contact our Sales Executives for more information and eligibility criteria.
*Terms and conditions apply.