City & Country are a modern, forward thinking and award winning developer that undertake complex, challenging and exciting residential projects. Committed to excellence, we specialise in restoring and converting historical properties into unique dwellings of exceptional merit and character, and construct new homes alongside these schemes.
Summary/Purpose of Job
We are looking for a self-motivated and conscientious graduate to join our busy Land & Property department. Working with the Associate Director (Land & Property) and the wider team, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain genuine experience across the varied facets of the department.
This role will see you assisting with the sale, letting and acquisition of land, commercial property and other property interests; identifying and generating potential development and investment opportunities for the Group; preparing proposals for bids including financial appraisals; and the preparation of reports to the wider business.
• Whilst a property related Degree may be of benefit, this is not always necessary, as enthusiasm to learn and the desire to want to make a difference are considered to be equally important
• To have some knowledge and understanding of property and the industry
• To have experience of working as part of a team
• To have a sound understanding and appreciation of the importance of Health & Safety
• To be financially aware
• To be fully proficient on all MS products, Outlook, Word, Email, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Good problem solving skills
• Good cost management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High standard of personal presentation
• Clean driving licence
• Discrete and trustworthy – you will be partial to confidential information
Personal characteristics required:
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• A team player
For further information on City & Country and our developments, please click here