The Sales & Marketing team are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join their team at Sundridge Park Mansion, Bromley.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customers on site.
- Responding to enquiries and securing reservations.
- Ensuring all administrative and report requirements are completed to a high standard.
- Managing all reservations to achieve an exchange of contracts within 28 days. Identifying and remedying any problems and updating key dates as necessary.
- Pro-actively generating leads to achieve sales targets.
- Liaising with Sales Managers and Site Managers.
- Maintaining all sales areas and show homes.
- Providing support for customers throughout the sales process.
- Ensuring the good management of customers and their advisers from initial point of contact through to negotiation and handover to Customer Care.
- Under the direction of the Sales Manager to carry out project specific research to identify the potential for our product in identified areas, to evaluate sales values and marketing opportunities.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role with proven Sales & Marketing success and to be able to clearly demonstrate experience of tough negotiations resulting in successful sales results above expectations.
- Significant experience of and a thorough understanding of the industry, the property market, products, processes and problems (especially relating to construction and its interaction with customers and sales).
- A thorough understanding of the process for buying and selling property including the legal aspect.
- To have a good understanding of new build, conversions and listed building development projects.
- To be able to communicate at all levels internally and externally in a professional manner.
- To be proficient and accurate in all aspects of work.
- To have a sound understanding and appreciation of the importance of Health & Safety.
- To be financially aware (cost management).
- To be computer literate i.e. Word, Excel, Email.
- Powerful and persuasive negotiator who is able to identify and ‘close’ a sale effectively.
- Genuine desire to understand the customers true requirements and to succinctly explain how the City & Country product meet these requirements and provides and enhanced quality of life.
- Customer friendly and have the ability to handle difficult customers.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills that result in sound decision making.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Good record keeping.
- Good fiscal management, budgetary skills and control.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Clean driving licence.