You’ve found your dream City & Country home. Now you face the challenge of selling your existing property – relax and let us take care of it with Assisted Move.
The Assisted Move Scheme has been created to help you sell your existing property, in order that you can proceed with the purchase of your new City & Country home. The scheme is managed by our team of experts, The PX Hub, who will arrange valuations of your home. We will then work closely with you and the selected estate agents to help you find a buyer for your current property. What’s more we’ll even contribute towards your estate agent’s fees*.
It’s all about making the experience of buying your stylish new City & Country home as easy and stress free as possible.
How it works:
- Select your new City & Country home
- Provide us with the details of the property you wish to sell
- The PX Hub will arrange for your property to be valued by selected independent estate agents
- We will agree the best price at which to market your property with you. We will then arrange production of the property details and photography
- We will reserve your stylish new City & Country home for you for a period of 4 weeks*
- The PX Hub will arrange the marketing of your property, arrange viewings at convenient times to you and provide you with progress updates
- Once your property has sold, a full reservation on your new home will then proceed and progress towards exchange of contracts in 28 days and legal completion when your City & Country property is ready for you to move in to
The Assisted Move Scheme is available at selected developments and on selected properties. Please ask our Sales Executives for more information.
Disclaimer * - City & Country’s Assisted Move Scheme is available on selected properties only. Your existing property will only be deemed sold once you have a complete chain in place. Your home and garden must be maintained to at least the same condition as when the valuations, property details and photography was generated. Items such as fitted carpets, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes, etc. must remain in the property as part of the sale, as such items make the home more attractive to prospective purchasers. The Assisted Move Scheme process is limited to a period of 4 weeks, during which time the new property which you have selected is reserved for you. At the end of the 4 week period City & Country reserves the right to cancel your reservation, or with your agreement, to review the asking price of your existing property. Subject to negotiation at the time of offer, City & Country may agree to contribute towards the estate agents fees, which are paid via The PX Hub. The vendor will be responsible for any balance to be paid directly to The PX Hub. Should we find a buyer for your property and you choose not to proceed with the purchase of a City & Country home, we will charge a marketing fee of 1.75% + VAT of the agreed sale value of your home, which equates to the cost of the estate agent’s fees.