The New Yard (10-37)Apartment Reserved in Bristol
- 2 Bedroom Apartment reserved
- 851 Sq Ft (GIA)
A two-bedroom apartment, located on the fourth floor within the Flour House at the New Yard – part of the popular The General development. Juliet balconies make both double bedrooms light and airy, with the master bedroom also benefiting from an en suite shower room. Included is a luxurious, contemporary family bathroom and a useful utility cupboard. In addition, the apartment offers an open plan, light living, kitchen and dining area with access onto a private balcony. The property is offered with an allocated parking space and all residents benefits from an on-site concierge.
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
*Terms and conditions apply. Single residence only. If reserved before the 31st October 2019.
Apartment - Key Features
- Stamp Duty paid*
- Light, open plan living, kitchen and dining space with balconies
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Contemporary, high quality specification
- Access to landscaped courtyards
- Walking distance to Bristol Temple Meads train station and the city centre
- One allocated parking space