The Wyatt (Plot 6) - The Mansion at Sundridge ParkApartment Sold in Bromley
- 3 Bedroom Apartment sold
- 2382 Sq Ft (NSA)
One of the largest properties within the development this three-bedroom two storey apartment is accessed from the main courtyard via a private entrance. Encompassing the former ballroom it is a spacious property with grandiose proportions yet a welcoming warmth.
Through the entrance hall you step directly in to the former ballroom, a magnificent 762sq ft space which has been transformed in to an impressive drawing room with three sets of full height windows and an elaborate plaster ceiling with original restored paintings and detailing.
From the drawing room a set of double doors step through to the kitchen / dining room – a generous room with three sets of French doors to a private terrace and a handmade Ladbury kitchen with a large island as the centre piece. The kitchen has ample space for an 8 seater dining table. The large utility room is located adjacent to the kitchen.
The sleeping accommodation is as generously proportioned as the living spaces, with three double bedrooms. The master suite, located on the first floor, benefits from a dressing room and en suite bathroom with a free-standing bath and separate shower. Bedroom two, also on the first floor, has an en suite shower room whilst the third bedroom, on the ground floor, is adjacent to the family shower room.
The property benefits from a fully inclusive specification including a handmade shaker style Ladbury kitchen with stone worktops & Siemens appliances, whilst the elegant bathrooms have Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and quality brassware from Crosswater. The property is sold with a secure double garage.
Images are typical of the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
*Stamp Duty paid if reserved by 30th September 2019. Single residence Stamp Duty only. Terms and conditions apply.
Apartment - Key Features
- Contemporary, luxurious and grand features
- Largest apartment within development
- Two storey apartment accessed from main courtyard via private entrance
- Encompassing the former ballroom
- Spacious property with grandiose propertions
- Three sets of full height windows and elaborate ceiling with original resotred painting and detailing
- Generous kitchen / dining room with three sets of French doors on to a private terrace
- Handmade Labury kitchen with a large island as the centre piece
- 8 seater dining table
- Large utility room
- Three double bedrooms
- Master suite benefitting from dressing room and en suite shower room
- Third double bedroom is adjacent to family shower room
- Elegant bathrooms have Villery & Boch sanitaryware and quality brassware from Crosswater
- Secure double garage
- Stamp duty paid*