The Ormson (Plot 9) - The Mansion at Sundridge ParkApartment For Sale in Bromley
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 1675 Sq Ft (NSA)
This two bedroom first floor mezzanine apartment located in the iconic Mansion should not be missed. It benefits from several magnificent living spaces arranged over a number of levels including a grand drawing room with three beautifully restored original sash windows overlooking the east lawn and a large open plan kitchen and dining room which has both an area for informal dining and a more formal double height dining area.
Beautifully finished, the kitchen in this apartment is appointed with integrated Siemens appliances, stone worktops and a handmade shaker style Ladbury kitchen. There is ample space for a kitchen table and four chairs here but stepping beyond the kitchen itself the apartment benefits from yet another dining space in the form of an impressive double height dining room. Above this space, on a new mezzanine level, is a further snug/office. A utility area is located adjacent to the kitchen and there are a number of storage cupboards around the property. Living spaces and hallways are completed with a combination of oak engineered flooring, restored stone and cut pile carpets.
The particularly generous master bedroom, with views on to the east lawn, has a luxurious en suite completed with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, quality brassware from Crosswater and porcelain tiling. The second double bedroom enjoys views through a large port hole window on to the east lawn. Both bedrooms have luxurious tufted cut pile carpets. Additionally there is a family shower room adjacent to the second bedroom and this enjoys the same high specification as the master en suite.
This property has a fully inclusive specification, access to the communal gardens and is sold with two allocated parking spaces.
Images are typical of the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
- Several magnificent living spaces arranged over a number of levels
- Grand drawing room with three beautifully restored original sash windows overlooking the east lawn
- Kitchen is appointed with integrated Siemens appliances, stone worktops and a handmade shaker style Ladbury kitchen
- Generous master bedroom benefits from views on to the east lawn and a luxurious en suite
- Second double bedroom enjoys views through a large port hole window on to the east lawn
- Both bedrooms have luxurious tufted cut pile carpets
Family shower room which enjoys Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and quality brassware from Crosswater and porcelain tiling
- Fully inclusive specification
- Access to communal gardens
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Storage cupboards