The Ormson (Plot 9) - The Mansion at Sundridge ParkApartment For Sale in Bromley
Guide price £1,150,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartment for sale
- 1841 (NSA)
This two bedroom first floor mezzanine apartment located in the iconic Mansion should not be missed. It benefits from several magnificent living spaces arranged over a number of levels including a grand drawing room with three beautifully restored original sash windows, flooding the space with light and overlooking the east lawn.
The apartment boasts a large open plan kitchen and impressive double height dining area. Beautifully finished, the kitchen is appointed with integrated Siemens appliances, stone worktops and a handmade shaker style Ladbury kitchen. Above this space, on a new mezzanine level, is the perfect space for a snug or office. A utility area is located adjacent to the kitchen and there are a number of storage cupboards around the property. Living spaces and hallways are completed with a combination of luxurious oak engineered flooring, restored stone and cut pile carpets.
The particularly generous master bedroom, with views on to the east lawn, has a luxurious en suite completed with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, quality brassware from Crosswater and porcelain tiling. The second double bedroom enjoys views through a large port hole window on to the east lawn. Both bedrooms have luxurious tufted cut pile carpets. Additionally there is a luxurious shower room adjacent to the second bedroom and this enjoys the same high specification as the master en suite.
This property has a fully inclusive specification, access to the communal gardens and is sold with a double garage.
Images are of the actual apartment.
Apartment - Key Features
- Several magnificent living spaces arranged over a number of levels
- A study flooded with light, the perfect space to work from home
- Fitted with hyperoptic broadband, a variety of packages are available
- Grand drawing room with three beautifully restored original sash windows overlooking the east lawn
- Kitchen is appointed with integrated Siemens appliances, stone worktops and a handmade shaker style Ladbury kitchen
- Generous master bedroom benefits from views on to the east lawn and a luxurious en suite
- Second double bedroom enjoys views through a large port hole window on to the east lawn
- Both bedrooms have luxurious tufted cut pile carpets
Luxurious shower room which enjoys Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and quality brassware from Crosswater and porcelain tiling
- Large open plan kitchen and double height dining room
- Fully inclusive specification
- Access to communal gardens
- Double garage
- Storage cupboards