The Nash (Plot 1) - The Mansion at Sundridge ParkApartment Sold in Bromley
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 1658 Sq Ft (NSA)
Arguably one of the most significant properties within this boutique development this two-bedroom ground floor apartment is filled with original features. From the moment you step over the threshold, you cannot fail to be charmed by the fantastic high ceilings and beautiful craftsmanship.
Located at the foot of the mansion’s grand staircase, you enter The Nash from a plush carpeted hallway and step into the grand circular living room located in the iconic rotunda, a magnificent space with high ceilings, floor to ceiling plasterwork, original fireplace and French doors opening on to a private terrace with views on to the Sundridge Park Golf Club.
From the living room enter the beautifully appointed kitchen diner with original ceiling paintings and decorative plasterwork meticulously restored by expert craftsmen. The handmade Ladbury kitchen, with a large island as the centre piece, is fully appointed with Siemens appliances and is designed to complement the ornate features of the room. Two large sash windows, with their original shutters, provide views on to the terrace.
The ornate south facing master bedroom offers beautiful views of the gardens and benefits from a medley of original features including an imposing timber 'Adam’s style' fireplace. Flooded with natural light from three sets of French doors the bedroom has a luxurious en suite island with a shower and freestanding bath. The second double bedroom includes a luxury en suite shower room and enjoys views on to the beautifully landscaped courtyard. Ideal as a guest bedroom or a study space.
Externally the apartment has a private terrace accessed from the living room and master suite.
The property benefits from a fully inclusive specification including a handmade shaker style Ladbury kitchen with stone worktops & Siemens appliances, whilst the elegant bathrooms have Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and quality brassware from Crosswater. The property is sold with additional storage located adjacent to the property and a secure double garage.
With 13 original ceiling paintings, ornate features throughout and vast proportions, this property is truly unique and needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Images are of the actual property.
Apartment - Key Features
- Contemporary, luxurious and grand features
- Fantastic high ceilings and beautiful craftmanship
- Grand circular living room in the iconic rotunda
- Original fireplace
- Floor to ceiling plasterwork
- French doors opening on to a private terrace
- Views of Sundridge Park Golf Club
- Original ceiling paintings
- Decorative plasterwork
- Handmade Ladbury kitchens and Siemens appliances with large island as the centre piece
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
- Large sash windows with original shutters
- South facing master bedroom offering beautiful views of gardens
- 'Adam's style' fireplace
- Luxurious en suite island with shower and freestanding bath
- Second double bedroom with luxury en suite and views on to the beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Secure double garage