The Butten (Plot 21) - The Mansion at Sundridge ParkApartment For Sale in Bromley
Guide price £900,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartment for sale
- 1369 Sq Ft (NSA)
Located in the top of the historic rotunda, this desirable top floor, two bedroom apartment boasts a unique circular living room with original plaster mouldings and intricate ceiling detail. This space is truly characterful with full height windows, granting access to a private terrace with sweeping views over Sundridge Park Golf Course.
The stylish open plan kitchen and dining room has beautiful exposed roof trusses, with a bespoke Ladbury shaker style kitchen featuring stone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances. The master bedroom boasts a luxurious en suite bathroom and two walk-in storage cupboards. This property features a contemporary bathroom, generous second double bedroom and two essential storage cupboards. Within this home there are various places to set up an office and work perfectly from home, with a variety of broadband packages available. This property is sold with air conditioning and two allocated parking spaces.
Residents will benefit from the sweeping setting of sculptured gardens and wonderful woodland walks in glorious surroundings, which offer unique character that was a product of the visionary talent of Humphry Repton. Further, all residents can benefit from a coveted annual social membership free of charge, whilst those looking for permanent membership can skip the waiting list for the adult seven-day membership.
All the images are of the actual apartment.
View the video tour of this impressive apartment.
*Journey times are approximate and taken from National Rail.
Apartment - Key Features
- Unique circular living room
- Incredible circular balcony with panoramic views across the golf course
- Enjoy the perfect balance of city life and rural living
- Direct trains to London Bridge take less than 25 minutes*
- Fitted with hyperoptic broadband, a variety of packages are available
- Space within this apartment for a desk to work from home
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with light streaming in
- Master suite with two walk-in storage cupboards
- Contemporary bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Fully inclusive and premium specification
- Access to the communal gardens
- Sundridge Park Golf Club benefits