8 Edward VII Wing (4-08)Apartment For Sale in Bristol
- 2 Bedroom Apartment for sale
- 783 Sq Ft (GIA)
A lovely two bedroom conversion apartment located within the iconic King Edward VII wing at The General, part of the newly converted General Hospital. This apartment is one of the final converted properties to be released for sale in this sought-after development.
This property boasts an open plan living, kitchen and dining room with luxurious oak flooring and a large feature window that floods this space with light. The kitchen is appointed with Neff stainless steel appliances and contemporary stone worktops, in addition, there are views from this space onto the beautiful surrounding landscaping. There is a spacious and luxurious master bedroom with en suite bathroom benefitting from quality sanitaryware by Laufen and brassware from Crosswater. The second bedroom is wonderfully bright thanks to two south west facing and large windows, there is also a stylish shower room adjacent. This property is sold with one allocated parking space and is offered with Help to Buy, which could enable you to purchase with just a £21,500 deposit*.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This property is for sale off plan. Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
Apartment - Key Features
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room with luxurious oak flooring
- Large feature windows
- Kitchen appointed with Neff stainless steel appliances and contemporary stone worktops
- Views onto the beautiful surrounding landscaping
- Spacious and luxurious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Sanitaryware by Laufen and brassware from Crosswater
- Second bedroom is wonderfully bright with two south west facing and large windows
- Stylish shower room adjacent
- Underground allocated parking space
- Help to Buy available*