33 The General (1-07)Apartment Sold in Bristol
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 1163 Sq Ft (GIA)
With views across the Iron Foundry plaza, this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartments offers the best of contemporary living with the charm of living in a converted property. The apartment features a spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area with french doors leading onto the roof terrace, utility room, separate bathroom and master bedroom with en suite.
This property is sold with Help to Buy, click here find out more.
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
Apartment - Key Features
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Separate bathroom
- Roof terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Views across the Iron Foundry Plaza
- One allocated parking space
- Contemporary, handleless linear kitchen from Nobilia with stone worktops
- Neff appliances, including integrated dishwashers, fridge/freezers and washer/dryers and microwaves to selected units
- Luxurious bathroom by Laufen, brassware from Crosswater, heated towel rails and porcelain tiles
- Flooring to include; oak engineered brush flooring, porcelain tiles and bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Period and contemporary light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
- Original features retained where possible to include joinery, ironmongery, plaster mouldings and floor coverings, including parquet