11 Edward VII Wing (4-11)Apartment Sold in Bristol
- 3 Bedroom Apartment sold
- 1254 Sq Ft (GIA)
An iconic three bedroom apartment situated in a prominent position at the front of the historic King Edward VII wing. This spacious apartment features a unique semi-circular living space to the open plan kitchen, dining and living room. The apartment features impressive ceiling heights, with light flooding into the grand living area through five south facing windows. The kitchen is well appointed with fully integrated Neff appliances. The apartment has three double bedrooms, the master features fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. A perfectly positioned contemporary family bathroom has Laufen sanitaryware and porcelain tiles. Further, the apartment boasts a large roof terrace, a rare feature offered in this iconic wing. The property is sold with one allocated secure underground parking spaces.
This property is for sale off plan. Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
Apartment - Key Features
- Prominent position at the front of the King Edward VII wing
- Unique semi-circular living space
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Large private roof terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Perfectly positioned contemporary family bathroom
- Essential utility space
- One underground allocated parking space