The Abbot (Plot 28)Detached House For Sale in Essex
- 4 Bedroom Detached House for sale
- 1749 Sq Ft (GIA) / 1682 Sq Ft (NSA)
A lovely four bedroom detached house which boasts an open plan kitchen and dining area with a Silestone worktop breakfast bar. Bifold doors in the living and dining areas make the house bright and airy, granting access to the beautiful private garden. All four spacious bedrooms have 100% wool carpets, and benefit from a perfectly positioned contemporary family bathroom with separate shower. The spacious master bedroom features an en suite shower room, with modern wall hung Laufen Pro sanitaryware, a dressing room with fitted open shelves and hanging rails. Additional features include fitted wardrobes to the second bedroom, contemporary downstairs WC, utility room and plenty of storage space. The Abbot has a snug or large study room downstairs, there are also various spaces within the home perfect for a desk. This house is offered with fully integrated appliances including an induction hob, ovens, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The house is situated within a secure gated environment and sold with two garages and two parking spaces. This property is located adjacent to newly planted woodland and farmland. Please note: plot 28 is rendered.
View the video tour of our lovely show home below.
Detached House - Key Features
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with breakfast bar
- Fitted with ultrafast broadband, a variety of hyperoptic broadband packages are available
- Living and dining space grant access to garden via bifold doors
- Fully integrated appliances
- All spacious double bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Fitted wardrobes in second bedroom
- Perfectly positioned contemporary family bathroom and downstairs WC
- Study or snug space
- Two garages with electric doors and two parking spaces
- Located adjacent to newly planted woodland and farmland
- Freehold property
- Computer generated images are used for illustrative purposes only. House finishes may vary.