9 Royal Gardens (NB12)Apartment For Sale in Midhurst
- 2 Bedroom Apartment for sale
- 1,124 Sq Ft (NSA)
A contemporary two bedroom conversion apartment within Royal Gardens, boasting an impressive dual aspect living, kitchen and dining room, with views onto the beautiful central garden and surrounding landscape. The kitchen features an island with a contemporary stone worktop and is fitted with fully integrated Siemens appliances. The apartment’s large private terrace is accessible from this space - it is a rare feature within Royal Gardens and is the perfect outside space to be enjoyed with family and friends. The master bedroom has light streaming in from the original window and benefits from a luxurious en suite bathroom. There is a generous second bedroom with a stylish en suite shower room, both en suites are appointed with sanitaryware by Vitra and brassware from Hansgrohe. This apartment is designed for modern living with an essential WC, various storage cupboards and two allocated parking spaces.
Living in the heart of the South Downs National Park, you will have a variety of tranquil spaces to enjoy, including the miles of rolling hills and nearby beaches. In addition, residents have access to an array of shared facilities including a spa style swimming pool with a steam room, a private gym, boutique communal spaces and landscaped gardens.
Images are indicative of the apartment.
Apartment - Key Features
- A two bedroom conversion apartment
- Impressive dual aspect living, kitchen and dining room
- Views onto the beautiful central garden and surrounding landscape
- Kitchen with an island with a contemporary stone worktop
- Large private terrace
- Master bedroom has light streaming in from the original window
- Luxurious en suite bathroom
- Generous second bedroom with a stylish en suite shower room
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances
- Sanitaryware by Vitra and brassware from Hansgrohe
- Two parking spaces
- Access to 165 acre estate
- Concierge service
- On-site private gym, swimming pool and steam room