65 King Edward VII Estate (SE16)Apartment Sold in Midhurst
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 965 Sq Ft (GIA)
RESERVE THIS PROPERTY BY 30 SEPTEMBER 2018 AND WE WILL PAY YOUR STAMP DUTY*
This two bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor of the south east wing of King Edward VII Estate, enjoys a full width south facing terrace, overlooking the beautifully restored Gertrude Jekyll gardens. The spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area and the two spacious double bedrooms all boast access to the terrace, the master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite bathroom. Within the apartment there is also a separate family bathroom and utility. Sold with two parking spaces.
The apartment is offered with a quality specification which includes a contemporary kitchen, stainless steel Siemens appliances, stone worktops and flooring throughout. All of which are included in the purchase price, a benefit not usually afforded to new homes.
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
*Selected properties and single residence stamp duty only.
- Reserve this property by 30 September 2018 and we will pay your Stamp Duty
- Unique two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with two sets of French doors on to the private terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite and French doors on to the private terrace
- Large second bedroom with French doors to the terrace
- Family shower room
- Two allocated parking spaces