43 King Edward VII Estate (NW42)Apartment Sold in Midhurst
- 2 Bedroom Apartment sold
- 1518 Sq Ft (GIA)
This outstanding 1,518 sgft south-facing, two bedroom penthouse apartment is positioned on the third floor and boasts three private terraces – the largest spans the width of the property and is a truly magnificent space to be enjoyed. This main terrace is accessed from the separate, large kitchen, with its stone worktops and fully integrated Siemens appliances.
The light and bright open plan living and dining area features a private terrace with views onto the beautifully landscaped courtyard. The master bedroom is extremely spacious with a dedicated dressing area and a luxurious en suite shower room with sanitaryware from Vitra and brassware from Hansgrohe. There is a further double bedroom with its own private terrace and a stylish bathroom adjacent.
This apartment benefits from the very best of old and new, you can immerse yourself in the beauty and character of the wider property’s heritage whilst enjoying the advantages of new build construction. Two allocated parking spaces are offered with this apartment and residents have access to an array of on-site facilities.
View the video tour of this beautiful penthouse apartment below.
Apartment - Key Features
- Three private terraces
- Large, separate kitchen with stone worktops and Siemens appliances
- Open plan living and dining area with private terrace and views onto the landscaped courtyard
- Fitted with fibre optic broadband, providing internet speeds up to 300mb
- Spacious master bedroom with dedicated dressing area and luxurious en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom with private terrace
- Stylish bathroom
- Perfect space within the apartment for a home office
- Essential storage space
- Fully inclusive specification
- Two allocated parking spaces
- On-site gym, swimming pool and steam room
- Images are typical of the development and are for illustrative purposes only