16 Tobacco Store (1402) - New BuildApartment Reserved in Bedminster
- 2 Bedroom Apartment reserved
- 917 Sq Ft (GIA)
This property is available with Help to Buy - Purchase with £21,250 deposit, £85,000 loan and £318,750 mortgage*
A remarkable two bedroom dual aspect apartment located on the fourth floor of Tobacco Store, a new apartment building. The master bedroom has contemporary fitted wardrobes and a luxurious en suite shower room with porcelain tiles, Vitra sanitaryware and brushed gold brassware. The second double bedroom is spacious and both bedrooms are fitted with 100% wool carpet. The apartment also benefits from an additional family bathroom of luxurious specification. The open plan kitchen, living and dining space features a south east facing balcony for the enjoyment of occupants. This apartment includes essential utility space and is sold with one allocated parking space. Help to Buy available *.
Computer generated images are used for illustrative purposes only.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apartment - Key Features
- Help to Buy available*
- Dual aspect apartment
- Internet speeds up to 300mbps enabling you to work from home with ease
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Perfect space within the apartment for a home office
- Private south east facing balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Contemporary bathroom
- Utility space
- Contemporary specification
- Generous ceiling height
- Concierge service
- Walking distance to train station local amenities