City & Country complies with the Consumer Code for Home Builders, and our Customer Charter, below, sets out our commitment to providing you with the service, procedures and information at appropriate stages of your purchase, in accordance with the Code. You can find a copy of the Consumer Code for Home Builders on the website www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com.
What you can expect from us:
We will provide you with detailed information about the property you are buying and the development.
- We will provide you and all visitors with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of the property.
- We will provide you with clear, truthful information so you can make informed decisions.
- We will keep you updated regularly with the build progress of your new home.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the purchase process and the completion and occupation of your new home.
- We will endeavour to ensure that, once a Completion date is set, your new home is ready for occupation and the transfer of ownership takes place.
- We will demonstrate the functions and facilities of your new home.
- We will inform you clearly about the after sales service we will provide, including response times, and we will deal effectively with any emergencies.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the Professional Consultant’s Certificate and/or any other warranties or guarantees to which you are entitled.
- We will tell you who can help if you believe we have failed to meet our customer commitments.
- We will listen to you, our customers, in order to improve our procedures.
A copy of this Customer Care Charter can also be found in our Reservation Manual.