The City & Country Customer Charter sets out our commitment to providing you with our service standards, procedures and information at appropriate stages of your purchase.
What you can expect from us:
- We will provide you with detailed information about the property you are buying and the development.
- We will provide you and all visitors with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of the property.
- We will provide you with clear, truthful information so you can make informed decisions.
- We will keep you updated regularly with the build progress of your new home.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the purchase process and the completion and occupation of your new home.
- We will endeavour to ensure that, once a completion date is set, your new home is ready for occupation and the transfer of ownership takes place.
- We will demonstrate the functions and facilities of your new home.
- We will inform you clearly about the after sales service we will provide, including response times, and we will deal effectively with any emergencies.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the Professional Consultant’s Certificate and/or any other warranties or guarantees to which you are entitled.
- We will tell you who can help if you believe we have failed to meet our customer commitments.
- We will listen to you, our customers, in order to improve our procedures.