This desirable one bedroom lower ground floor apartment combines luxurious interiors and outdoor space to create an ideal home just moments from the waterside. The apartment features an open plan living/kitchen/dining area with french doors onto the terrace, a utility room and master bedroom with dressing area and en suite.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Utility room
- Separate bathroom
- Contemporary, matt, handleless linear kitchen from Ballerina with laminate or stone worktops
- Neff stainless steel appliances, including integrated dishwashers, fridge/freezers and washer/dryers and microwaves to selected units
- Luxurious bathrooms by Laufen, brassware from Crosswater, heated towel rails and porcelain tiles
- Flooring to include; oak engineered brush flooring, porcelain tiles and bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Period and contemporary light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
- Original features retained where possible to include joinery, ironmongery, plaster mouldings and floor coverings, including parquet
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.