Located on the lower ground floor this charming two bedroom apartment combines contemporary interiors and original features to create a stylish home that is just moments from the waterside. The apartment features an open plan living/kitchen/dining area, utility room, separate bathroom and master bedroom with en suite.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Separate bathroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Utility room
- Contemporary matt handleless linear kitchen from Ballerina with laminate or stone worktops
- Neff stainless steel appliances, including integrated dishwashers, fridge/freezers and washer/dryers and microwaves to selected units
- Luxurious bathrooms by Laufen, brassware from Crosswater, heated towel rails and porcelain tiles
- Flooring to include; oak engineered brush flooring, porcelain tiles and bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Period and contemporary light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
- Original features retained where possible to include joinery, ironmongery, plaster mouldings and floor coverings, including parquet flooring
Images are typical of the development And for illustrative purposes only.