Located on the second floor this mezzanine apartment is bathed in natural light from the large restored bay windows and boasts access to a balcony. The master suit offers views out towards The Iron Foundry and a landscaped water feature. The apartment features storage space, utility and another shower room for the second bedroom.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Large bay window leading to balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite and freestanding bath
- Second bedroom with separate shower room
- Utility cupboard
- One allocated parking space
- Contemporary, matt, handleless linear kitchen from Ballerina with laminate or stone worktops
- Neff stainless steel appliances, including integrated dishwashers, fridge/freezers and washer/dryers and microwaves to selected units
- Luxurious bathrooms by Laufen, brassware from Crosswater, heated towel rails and porcelain tiles
- Flooring to include; oak engineered brush flooring, porcelain tiles and bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Period and contemporary light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
- Original features retained where possible to include joinery, ironmongery, plaster mouldings and floor coverings, including parquet
Images are typical of the development And for illustrative purposes only.