With views across the Iron Foundry plaza, this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartments offers the best of contemporary living with the charm of living in a converted property. The apartment features a spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area with french doors leading onto the roof terrace, utility room, separate bathroom and master bedroom with en suite.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Separate bathroom
- Roof terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Views across the Iron Foundry Plaza
- One allocated parking space
- Contemporary, matt, handleless linear kitchen from Ballerina with laminate or stone worktops
- Neff stainless steel appliances, including integrated dishwashers, fridge/freezers and washer/dryers and microwaves to selected units
- Luxurious bathroom by Laufen, brassware from Crosswater, heated towel rails and porcelain tiles
- Flooring to include; oak engineered brush flooring, porcelain tiles and bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Period and contemporary light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
- Original features retained where possible to include joinery, ironmongery, plaster mouldings and floor coverings, including parquet
Images are typical of the development And for illustrative purposes only.