A fantastic 2 bedroom apartment located in the iconic former Chapel at The General which boasts an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with vaulted ceilings and fully glazed entrance door which adds unique character to the property. The apartment also benefits from a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom, separate family bathroom and utility area.
- Located in the iconic former Chapel at The General
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with vaulted ceilings and fully glazed entrance door
- Stylish galley style kitchen area
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Separate family bathroom
- Utility area
- Contemporary, matt handleless linear kitchen from Ballerina with laminate or stone worktops
- Neff stainless steel appliances, including integrated dishwashers, fridge/freezers and washer/dryers and microwaves to selected units
- Luxurious bathrooms by Laufen, brassware from Crosswater, heated towel rails and porcelain tiles
- Flooring includes; oak engineered brush flooring, porcelain tiles and bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Period and contemporary light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
Images are typical of the development And for illustrative purposes only.