This two bedroom duplex penthouse apartment is positioned on the top floor of the Iron Foundry which is the unique new build part of The General development. The lower floor offers a open plan living area with two Juliet balconies that look back towards the historic former General Hospital. On the upper floor are the two bedrooms, both of which have an en-suite bathroom and a Juliet balcony. A study is also available on this floor. The apartment is offered with one allocated parking space.
- Available for immediate occupation
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room with Juliette balconies. Appliances by Neff
- Views on to a modern water feature Large master bedroom with Juliette balcony and en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with Juliette balcony and en-suite shower room
- Separate study with Juliette balcony
- Separate WC
- Under stairs storage
- One parking space
- Shared lift access
- Contemporary all-inclusive specification
- Oak engineered flooring with 100% wool carpets
For more detailed information regarding the specification please click here
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.