This three bedroom apartment is one the most iconic properties available at King Edward VII Estate. Located in the East wing of the Sanatorium this property features a vast South facing terrace with panoramic views of the rolling South Downs National Park. Bedrooms two and three feature en-suite bathrooms whilst the master suite boasts the ultimate in luxury with dressing room, free standing bath, en-suite and spacious bedroom with French doors onto a private terrace.
Located in the Grade II* Listed King Edward VII Sanatorium with access to the 165 acre estate and reinstated Gertrude Jekyll Gardens, just six miles from Haslemere.
- Living room and dining area with French doors onto a private terrace
- Separate kitchen with access to private terrace
- Master bedroom with dressing area, en-suite bathroom and access to private terrace
- Separate shower room
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Dog friendly
- Located in the Grade II* Listed King Edward VII Building
- Access to the 165 acre estate
- Concierge service
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.