(Plot 7) The Prince of Wales - The Mansion at Sundridge ParkApartment Sold in Bromley
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 1475 Sq Ft (NSA)
This two-bedroom apartment is where the Prince of Wales, who later became King Edward VII, used to stay during the pheasant shoots he so enjoyed at Sundridge Park. It is easy to appreciate why the Prince stayed here; located in the iconic rotunder this apartment is beautiful, with feature mouldings, ornate ceilings and sweeping views of the woodland and golf course.
The rotunder is now a grand living room with beautiful original features and French doors on to a private balcony. A spacious south facing open plan kitchen/dining room is flooded with natural light from three large original sash windows and a hand-made Ladbury kitchen with a peninsula breakfast bar. The master suite features restored original windows, a dressing room and a cosy study or snug space. The en suite has a freestanding bath and spacious walk in shower. The second double bedroom benefits from a south facing position with views of the mansion garden through a sash window. This property occupies one of the prime positions within The Mansion and boasts truly exceptional views.
The apartment is sold with a fully inclusive quality specification including a handmade shaker style Ladbury kitchen with stone worktops & Siemens appliances, whilst the elegant bathrooms have Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and quality brassware from Crosswater. The property has two allocated parking spaces.
Images are typical of the development and are for illustrative purposes only.
- Contemporary, luxurious and grand features
- Located in iconic rotunder
- Beautiful feature mouldings, ornate ceiling and sweeping views of woodland and golf course
- Grand living room with French doors on to a private balcony
- South facing open plan kitchen/dining room
- Three large original sash windows
- Handmade Ladbury kitchen with a peninsula breakfast bar
- Master suite with restored original windows, dressing room and cosy study or snug space
- Master suite en suite featuring freestanding bath and spacious walk in shower
- Second double bedroom benefits from a south facing position with views of the mansion gardens
- Elegant bathrooms have Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and quality brassware from Crosswater
- Two allocated parking spaces