35 The General (1-06)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 469 Sq Ft (GIA)
With views across the fountain courtyard this charming one bedroom ground floor apartment combines luxurious living and a sense of tranquillity. The apartment features an open plan living/kitchen/dining area, utility space and separate bathroom.
This property is sold with Help to Buy, click here to find out more.
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Separate bathroom
- Views across the fountain courtyard
- Contemporary, matt, handleless linear kitchen from Ballerina with laminate or stone worktops
- Neff stainless steel appliances, including integrated dishwashers, fridge/freezers and washer/dryers and microwaves to selected units
- Luxurious bathroom by Laufen, brassware from Crosswater, heated towel rails and porcelain tiles
- Flooring to include; oak engineered brush flooring, porcelain tiles and bedrooms with 100% wool carpets
- Period and contemporary light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
- Original features retained where possible to include joinery, ironmongery, plaster mouldings and floor coverings, including parquet