121 King Edward VII Estate (SW04)Apartment Sold in Midhurst
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 956 Sq Ft (GIA)
RESERVE THIS PROPERTY BY 30 SEPTEMBER 2018 AND WE WILL PAY YOUR STAMP DUTY*
This two bedroom south facing garden apartment features a spacious open plan living/dining area boasting French doors that open onto the full width private terrace and beautiful Jekyll Gardens. The apartment also benefits from a large master bedroom with en-suite and a second double bedroom, both of which also open on to the private terrace. The apartment is sold with two parking spaces.
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
*Selected properties and single residence stamp duty only.
- Reserve this property by 30 September 2018 and we will pay your Stamp Duty
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Full width private terrace that opens onto the Jekyll gardens
- Open plan living/dining area
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Contemporary kitchen painted in heritage colours, stone work tops and appliances from Siemens
- All bathrooms feature sanitaryware from Vitra, brassware from Hansgrohe and Natural Grade A Travertine tiles
- Located in the Grade II* Listed King Edward VII Building
- Access to 165 acre estate
- Concierge service