112 King Edward VII Estate (CA18)
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 1270 Sq Ft (GIA)
This light and spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment with two south facing terraces boasts dual aspect views. One looking across the restored Gertrude Jekyll gardens and the other over the beautifully landscaped courtyard.
The separate kitchen diner has a unique retained stone bay window, there are only a handful of these across the development. The master bedroom and en-suite, both with a terrace, have uninterrupted views over to the rolling South Downs National Park. Storage is catered for with a utility cupboard and in built storage.
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
- Separate kitchen/diner with unique feature window
- Drawing room with French doors onto a private terrace
- Luxurious master bedroom with dressing area
- En-suite bathroom
- Located in the Grade II* listed building with many historic features retained
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Views across the Gertrude Jekyll gardens
- Access to the 165 acre estate
- Concierge service