1. Why is it felt necessary to restore St Osyth Priory?
2. What is Enabling Development?
3. Why have seven applications been submitted?
4. Why have the proposed locations for the houses been chosen?
5. More specifically, why can't the houses be located off Colchester Road?
6. What interest groups have been consulted on the applications?
7. What is a Conservation Deficit?
8. How is the Conservation Deficit calculated?
9. What is the anticipated Conservation Deficit at St Osyth?
10. How is the repair cost calculated?
11. What public access will be allowed?
12. What are the likely impacts on local services (electricity, water, sewage etc.)?
13. How will the proposals affect traffic levels in St Osyth?
14.What are the public benefits associated with the proposals
15. What are the known benefits of heritage based tourism attractions?
16. What are the potential regeneration benefits?
17. What new employment opportunities do you envisage as a consequence of the proposals?
18. How has the impact of the houses been assessed?