Conversion and restoration expert City & Country has announced the launch of Aspire, a new incentive for first time buyers at Nightingale Court, the latest phase at The Galleries in Brentwood. The new incentive provides a helping hand for first time buyers wishing to purchase an apartment at the popular development.
City & Country is inviting potential purchasers to visit the development on 21st and 22nd July between10am and 5pm to meet the City & Country team and to have the opportunity to discuss the details of the Aspire scheme and the financing of a purchase with Independent Financial Advisors, Sacre Associates. The show apartments in Nightingale Court will also be available for viewing.
Purchasers will be able to own 100 per cent of the property for just 85 per cent of the price. The remaining 15 per cent is a deferred loan which is payable upon sale of the property or ten years after the purchase date. Purchasers simply need to put down a five per cent deposit to secure their property, meaning that they could be paying as little as £187,000 for a one bedroom apartment and £208,250 for a two bedroom apartment at The Galleries.
David Walker, Head of Sales & Marketing at City & Country, comments: “With the average age of first time buyers at 37* we understand how important it is to offer ways to help people make that important first step onto the property ladder. The Galleries is a unique and beautiful development, so purchasers using Aspire will not only be able to purchase a property that may otherwise have been financially out of their reach, they will also be the envy of their friends, enjoying a stylish but tranquil setting on the outskirts of the popular town of Brentwood.
We encourage those interested to visit our special open weekend on 21st and 22nd July where we will be on hand to answer any questions and receive financial advice from Sacre Associates who will be available throughout the weekend. As Aspire is available on a limited number of plots at The Galleries it is important to act now so as not to miss out.”
Nightingale Court is nestled amidst an incredible development of Tudor-influenced Victorian red brick buildings, which, built in 1853, have been carefully restored into a range of apartments and duplexes by City & Country’s award-winning restoration and conservation team. Comprising of 21 stunning brand new one and two bedroom apartments,Nightingale Courtis built in a style reflecting the period architecture of the original buildings. Each home offers spacious open plan living with a fully inclusive specification including high quality finishes such as oak flooring, 100 per cent wool carpets and chrome fixtures and fittings. The bespoke high gloss kitchens are fully equipped with integrated appliances and the luxurious bathrooms feature contemporary white Vitra sanitaryware and Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
Residents can also enjoy the use of their own parking space and access to the beautiful courtyard gardens which are kept in pristine condition by the management company.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Brentwood, in Essex, residents at The Galleries enjoy a prime location from which to enjoy a quiet oasis close to the diverse selection of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops on the high street. The 400-acre country forest at the edge of town is an ideal place for weekend leisure andBrentwoodstation is just a short walk from the development, offering a direct commute intoLondon Liverpool Streetof just over half an hour.
Prices at Nightingale Courtat The Galleries start at £220,000 (£187,000 using Aspire) for a one-bedroom apartment and £245,000 (£208,250 using Aspire) for a two bedroom apartment. The on-site sales suite is open daily between 10amand 5pm. For further information, contact City & Country on telephone: 01277 202122 or visit: www.the-galleries.net.